Sunday, June 3, 2018

5 Items Recommended by Veteran Moms

So, I had some great feed back from other moms with their top 5 items!  Some were items of clothing which I was planning on putting on another list for after you are moved to the room you recover in with baby post-delivery.  Those will be included on the Recovery List.

Below is the Top 5 recommended items list: 

These did not make my previous list for Labor and Delivery since I didn't use them in that room or feel like I needed them.  However, they may make life more comfortable for you and definitely made a huge difference for some mothers!

One mom on Facebook made a great point that her hospital staff weren't that great at finding some stuff for her.  Sadly, not all hospitals are equal.   Ask other mom's who have delivered at your hospital before what their experience was like. This will give you a good idea what you may want to pack.


Ya'll-  I'm having so much fun putting these Top 5 graphics together!  Even when my kid is pulling out ALL the Q-Tips and the laptop is on top of the changing table.  Mom life- so sweet.  

Next up! Top 5 for Post Delivery!  Hopefully these bite size lists are informative and helpful!  My goal is to help those facing anxiety when considering pregnancy.





No comments:

Post a Comment